Red Hawk Lesson Plan
This is the key to the success of the wrestlers at the Red Hawk Wrestling Club. We rotate our classes through these ever-expanding lesson plans day by day to give wrestlers a very well-rounded wrestling education. Through repetitive drill, we develop a wrestler's ability to instinctively react instantly to any situation.
The more consistent you are with our practices, the more you'll learn and get acclimated to the moveset and the easier this sport will become. It's not about having one good move that you do all of the time. It's about having hundreds that can be used whenever available. The only way to keep them all in mind, is by drilling.
It's no surprise that the best to come out of Red Hawk were also the most consistent and loyal. It's also no surprise to us that when you leave and stop drilling, you start to forget what you gained. The proof is in the results. We don't just train your wrestler, we educate as well, with consistent technique that they can build on and will be relevant for their entire wrestling career.
- High Crotch (Head Outside Single)
- High Crotch Defense, Crack-Down
- Outside Single
- Outside Single Defense (Shin Whizzer)
- Low Leg Single, Out The Back Door Defense
- Two-On-One (Russian Tie)
- Under-Hook, Over-Hook
- Front Headlock, Stuck Under Counters
- Arm Drag, Pass-By, Shrug, Over-Tie
- Fakes, Down-Blocks, Re-Shots
- Stand Ups, Mat Returns
- Change-Over, Peek-Out, Peterson
- Two-On-One Tilt, Hazard
- One-On-One Wrist Ride, Hammerlock
- Half Nelson
- Crab Ride
- Cross Body Ride (One Leg In)
- Parallel Leg Ride (Two Legs In)
- Arm Lever, Arm Bars
- Low Leg Cradle, Navy Ride
- Near-Side Cradle, Cross-Face Cradle
Next to most moves on these pages you'll see a YouTube logo. Click on that to see a video of Seth Ciasulli teaching said move. There's also a playlist at the bottom of the pages that'll show the series, starting with the first move.