One-On-One Wrist Ride, Hammerlock
Getting the opponent's arm behind his back is not the easiest of tasks, but when you can, it is extremely controlling. You may want to get this when riding parallel legs and your opponent doesn't allow you to get a power half.
When his arm is on his back, be sure to force it to the far hip. If you take the wrist off of his back or toward his shoulders the referee will stop the match because it's potentially dangerous.
One-On-One: Lift wrist up on inside hip, elbow down on shoulder
- #1: Far half nelson, punch down, drive hips in
- #2: Far half, he chops, walk arm over head, keep in front of hips
- #3: Far claw, pull to back, top leg in
- #4: He goes flat, circle to head, pinch head with knees, lift arm, cement job
Hammerlock: He goes flat, take arm behind back
- #5: Hook near leg, pull head with elbow, half nelson, lift wrist up and over, two legs in
- #6: Hook leg, pull head with elbow, cradle / leg cradle
- #7: Hook under far shoulder, knee in back of arm, pull shoulder, top leg in
- #8: He posts up with far arm, circle over head, hook under arm, grab wrist, cement